[Grants-discuss] Re: Grants-discuss Digest, Vol 2, Issue 13

David Mertz, Ph.D. mertz at gnosis.cx
Wed Sep 29 23:31:37 CEST 2004

The Timbot wrote:
> Perhaps one grant of $40K will be made, or perhaps 40K grants of $1
> each

Hmmm... I propose a one dollar grant for creation of a Python script
that will recursively traverse the files on my website, adding the
phrase "PSF Grant Recipient" next to each occurrence of my name.  Such
increased acknowledgment of the PSF's role will increase the overall
visibility of Python, by... oh, about one dollar worth.

You 39,999 other proposers should come up with your own ideas!

Yours, Lulu...