[Grants-discuss] Suggestions for Topics

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 18:15:06 CEST 2004

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 02:34:19 -0500, Jeff Rush <jeff at taupro.com> wrote:
> Is there a list someplace of areas of Python that are considered weak
> and for which a grant would be desirable?

Not that I'm aware of.  There are plenty of areas Python can be
improved.  These areas don't have to be about the code.  The important
part is improving Python, which could include general promotion, docs,
website, etc.

I don't think the PSF really wants to endorse any particular set of
grant topics.  We want to see what the community thinks needs
improving.

What are your interests in general?  What are your capabilities?  Are
you interested on volunteering to help with bug reports, patches,
etc.?

Neal