[Grants-discuss] EST for Approval

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sun Oct 10 14:31:18 CEST 2004

Bishara Gabriel wrote:
> To Whom It May Concern,
>    I write to inquire about when I am to expect notice of
> approval/disapproval of my grant proposal.

We are not certain yet. I was hoping that the entire evaluation
process completes within four weeks, but due to the large number
of proposals received, it may take some time longer.

> Additionally, am I to expect
> the review committee to discuss with those whom submitted proposals on
> changes which would permit approval at this stage?

We expect to rule out a number of proposals early on. For others, we
do expect negotiations before approval.

Regards,
Martin