[Python Glasgow] Dojo reminder and free books

Dougal Matthews dougal at dougalmatthews.com
Mon Sep 22 12:13:17 CEST 2014

Hi,

This is just a reminder of the Dojo we running on the 14th of
October. Grab a ticket here if you don't have one already:

    http://pythonglasgow-dojo-october-2014.eventbrite.co.uk/

More Dojo details:

    https://mail.python.org/pipermail/glasgow/2014-September/000120.html

I'll also be bringing two free books to give away at the Dojo
(all you need to do is sign up and come along). We will then
pull names from a hat for those interested in each book.

- Flask Web Development by Miguel Grinberg - a great introduction
  book to Flask web development and it only requires basic Python
  knowledge too.

- Seven Concurrency Models in Seven Weeks by Paul Butcher - I've
  not read this yet but I'm looking forward to doing so before I
  bring it :)

I have been given both of these to review and then hand out at
the group as we are part of the O'Reilly user group program.

Cheers,
Dougal