[Python Glasgow] Dojo, 9th December

Dougal Matthews dougal at dougalmatthews.com
Mon Nov 24 12:52:55 CET 2014

Hi All!

tl;dr - tickets: http://attending.io/events/pythonglasgow-dojo-december-2014

We are having a Christmas Dojo on the 9th of December. Twig are
graciously hosting us again. Details about how to get there are
below.

A coding dojo is a safe place to practice and develop your coding
skills, and perhaps learn something new too. We brainstorm ideas
for problems to solve, choosing one by popular, if complicated,
vote, and then break into teams for an hour and a half of furious
coding (at least, furious something). To wrap the evening up each
team does a quick "show and tell", and then some folk usually
head to the pub.

*All* skill levels are welcome, from seasoned Pythonistas to
people just thinking about trying Python out.

The dojo's are usually really well attended so make sure to get your
ticket now at:

    http://attending.io/events/pythonglasgow-dojo-december-2014

The Twig office address is:

    4th Floor
    14 North Claremont Street
    G3 7LE
    Glasgow

To find out more about Twig, who produce digital learning resources
head over to www.twig-world.co.uk

To find out in more detail about the dojo nights, I wrote up some
notes about how we do it:

    http://dougalmatthews.com/notes/running-a-code-dojo/

Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible there!

Dougal