[Python Glasgow] Dojo Tomorrow Night!

Dougal Matthews dougal at dougalmatthews.com
Mon Mar 10 11:27:34 CET 2014

(I have sent this to the Python Glasgow list but BCC'ed all attendees. If
you
want to follow and follow up discussion should it happen make sure you join
the
list - you can do that here:

Hey all,

The Dojo is tomorrow night, we still have one ticket going, so if you know
anyone that is tempted, send them to get one here:

   http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/march-dojo-tickets-10670970159

Incidentally, if you can't make it, let me know! The original announcement
email is here if you need details about where you are going etc.

    https://mail.python.org/pipermail/glasgow/2014-February/000071.html

Ok, with that out of the way, I wanted to send this email to get everyone
thinking about Dojo ideas. As an experiment this month we are going to
collect
ideas of a GitHub wiki. So, if you're ready to add one, head over and do
that
now here:

    https://github.com/python-glasgow/pythonglasgow/wiki/March-2014-Dojo

If you are unsure of ideas, go there and look at what other people have
added
or check out the last FAQ point I wrote here in my initial attempt to
outline
a good and bad Dojo idea.

http://dougalmatthews.com/notes/running-a-code-dojo/#what-is-a-good-idea-for-a-dojo-problem

Finally, we will still be doing the usual process on the night too, so if
you
think of something a bit late don't worry, I will just write the wiki ideas
up
when I arrived to kick us off.

See you all tomorrow!

Dougal