[Flask] Problem solved! (re Microsoft Edge)

Corey Boyle coreybrett at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 10:53:18 EDT 2020

Funny you mention that. I had a user report an issue with 404
yesterday to me on his iPhone. After some research, I found that
Safari on iOS was requesting "/apple-touch-icon.png" which I did not
have, and this was triggering issues with my 2FA code. I did have the
favicon.ico file inplace. I'll be using
https://realfavicongenerator.net/ to address this issue.