[Flask] Registering Flask-SQLAlchemy models from an extension

Gergely Polonkai gergely at polonkai.eu
Mon Feb 12 00:09:24 EST 2018

Thatʼs exactly how Flask-Login works (that extension is not even aware of
the database).

I considered this path, too, and will probably go with that, as it lets the
developer choose how to persist data, and wonʼt bind them to one specific
solution.

However, Iʼm still interested in a solution to the original problem, so if
anyone knows it, donʼt hesitate to reply :)

Best,
Gergely