[Flask] Deploying as a Windows service

Unai Rodriguez unai at sysbible.org
Sun Aug 5 14:10:51 EDT 2018

Hi,

(1) Is there any more specific error on Apache error logs?

(2) I’d make sure first Apache starts properly as a service. Can you test something else (perhaps a simple html page)  to make the Apache service is configured properly?

(3) If getting (1) and (2) did not help enough for you to figure it out, please submit exact steps on how yo configured Apache to start as a service and the Apache configuration for your Flask app

Thanks,
Unai Rodriguez