[Flask] How to prepopulate WTForm Textfields with MultiDict ?

Yoann Pageaud yoann.pageaud at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 09:23:49 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I am trying to prepopulate WTForm Textfields with information parsed from a
text file.
I made a function able to create a MultiDict that is supposed to be used to
prepopulate a WTForm I have.
I already created an issue on StackOverflow with all details here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49753817/flask-prepopulating-wtform-with-multidict-does-not-work-for-textfields-only-r

I haven't found yet the good solution to pre-populate the Textfields, but I
think I am close.

If someone has an idea of why it does not work for Textfields, I would be
grateful of any kind of help you can provide me.
Best regards,

--
Yoann PAGEAUD