[Flask] Jeff Levesque: need help unit testing flask redis session

Jeffrey Levesque jeff1evesque at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 20:15:45 EDT 2017

Hi guys,
I've implemented Redis with my flask login session. I've verified that it all works:

- https://github.com/jeff1evesque/machine-learning/pull/3073#issuecomment-337446563

However, I am trying to write a unit test (via pytest 'live_server'). So, immediately after '/login', and before the 'live_server' terminates its unit test, I query redis for all hash keys. Unfortunately, no keys are stored in Redis. This is strange because my application, just general use will store a cookie in the browser, containing the key, in Redis. Can anyone help me, or better organize my thoughts?

Thank you,

Jeff Levesque
https://github.com/jeff1evesque