[Flask] Anything I need to know using Jquery with Flask?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Fri May 27 16:15:36 EDT 2016

I know this is an odd question, and I probably know the answer. But I'm
running into some really odd problems with Jquery, problems I can't find
anyone else having online. All I can think of is that there's something
with Flask, or Jinja, or something in those packages that means I have to
do something differently.

Mostly, things work fine. But onChange for a select list won't fire
correctly, and I'm getting a very obscure error when I try to use a certain
selector. Yet, mostly, I have no problems at all.

This isn't a Jquery list, so I won't post details here. If there's any way
that Flask might cause Jquery to go all funny, though, that would be great
to know. Again, I very much doubt this is the case, but I don't know what
else to try. Thanks in advance, and thanks for putting up with this
off-the-wall question.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department