[Flask] Debugging "internal server error" with Flask, UWSGI, and Nginx?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Fri May 6 10:15:29 EDT 2016

Hi all,
I thought I'd start a new thread, as I've moved to a new step of this
process. Nginx is working, and I can visit it from another computer, so
that's great. The problem now is that, though I *should* see my Flask app's
index page, I instead see "internal server error". No message, no
traceback, no nothing. The Nginx log has no error in it, making me think
it's a UWSGI problem. However, /var/log/uwsgi/app/myApp.log is completely
blank. How would I go about determining the problem? I'm close to having
this all work, but with no error messages or logs, I'm kind of stuck for
the moment. Thanks for your patience and help.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department
ahall at autodist.com