[Flask] Deploying Flask on Debian

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Tue May 3 18:02:00 EDT 2016

Thanks guys. I'm intrigued by Nginx, after reading more about it. The
problem is that apt-get install nginx keeps failing, with some kind of
dependency problem, sudo or no sudo. I've stopped Apache, but still get the
error. Thus, I'd like to stick to Apache if I could, simply because it's
already installed and (to my knowledge) working. This is a small, internal
site that doesn't need the efficiency of Nginx to run, and I'm having
enough problems with getting Flask to work that messing with installing a
stubborn Nginx doesn't seem the best way to stay sane. :) I'd love to play
with Nginx, as it seems easier to configure than Apache, but unless I can
get it to install cleanly that's not really an option.

ahall at autodist.com