[Flask] How to downgrade flask-login to earlier version?

Jim Icenhower jicenhower at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 16:41:22 CEST 2015

Hi,I'm using Pycharm as my IDE. The current version of flask-login (0.3.1) that I have installed is not compatible with the apps I've built in flask-appbuilder so I need to downgrade back to version 0.2.11. Pycharm doesn't list any earlier versions of flask-login in it's package manager so I think I have to use pip or easy-install but I don't know how to specify a version. Can anyone tell me how or point me to some help?
Thanks! Jim