[Expat-discuss] Please consider releasing a new version

De Rudder, Stephen L. stephen.derudder at tditechnologies.com
Mon Nov 29 21:43:39 CET 2010

The Expat Version 2.0.1 was released June 5, 2007 and several bugs have been fixed in CVS but a new version has not been released. While I understand that I can obtain CVS mainline to get all the latest bug fixes, it would give me and I assume others a safer feeling that all the code in a particular version was meant to work together (it still means it could have bugs, but it also means I didn't get a half-baked feature).

Thanks,
SLDR
(Stephen L. De Rudder)