[Expat-discuss] Creating xml documnets.

Aleix Conchillo Flaqué aleix at member.fsf.org
Fri Sep 4 10:26:26 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 05:49, sanjeevi<sanjeevi at embeddedwireless.com> wrote:
> Dear folks,
>
>                 I am new to C programming language and xml. I need to
> create and parse the xml documents using 'C'. Can I use expat library to
> create and reading the xml documents? My special intention is creation of
> xml documents with dynamic data. Please give suggestions to me.

Some propaganda by my side, but you can use the SCEW library. It
allows you to create dynamic XML documents and it parses them using
Expat.

It would be good, though, that you use the development branch, as SCEW
1.0 is really near and the API has changed a bit and is now quite
stable. But if you want to stay stable, just download the latest
version, you should not have any problems upgrading your source code
when SCEW 1.0 shows up.

Best regards,

Aleix