[Expat-discuss] static linking

Joe Cosby joecosby_expat at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 4 16:07:12 CET 2008

Thanks all for the help!

--
Joe Cosby
http://joecosby.com/

Which is a philosophical question just as well avoided, since that one inevitably
leads  to futile  questions like "How do I keep God's Penis out of My Drink?"

- Tesla Coil, alt.slack

:: Currently listening to Dust Dawn (previously unissued alternative take), 1965, by John Coltrane, from "Kulu Se Mama (Juno Se Mama)"