[Expat-discuss] extracting value other than element and attribute

yuki latt yuki.latt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 03:44:15 CEST 2008

Hello,

     My problem is solved. :)   I found three things.

1) XML file should not have unnecessary indent between tag.

2) I have to reallocate the memory to avoid core dumped.

3)  To get rid of recursive calls, I used break for while loop of
"while(strstr(xmlData,"</element>")!=NULL)".   After searching xmlData until
end_tag is found no more, while loop stop.

Thank you so much for your ideas and kind help. :)

regards,
yuki