[Expat-discuss] Expat-discuss Digest, Vol 92, Issue 2

Albrecht Fritzsche ali at mental.com
Fri Nov 9 12:14:36 CET 2007

expat-discuss-request at libexpat.org wrote:

> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. thread safe? (Zhongwei Qiu)
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 09:08:15 -0800 (PST)
> From: Zhongwei Qiu <zhwqiu at yahoo.com>
> Subject: [Expat-discuss] thread safe?
> To: expat-discuss at libexpat.org
>
> Hello everyone,
>
>   Is expat lib thread safe?  I am trying to use it in QNX OS.
>
>   Thanks,
>   Zhongwei

In my usage of this term - yes, AFAIK it is. Since it does not use
static data which might lead to conflicts when using multiple
XML_ParserStruct "instances" you won't run into problems here.

Shielding each XML_ParserStruct "instance" from concurrent calls is of
course in the reponsibility of each application.
Ali