[Expat-discuss] Install Expat on Mac os X tiger

Moncef Mezghani moncef.mezghani at free.fr
Thu May 17 10:54:54 CEST 2007

There is an other way to install it, use 'fink' and 'apt-get
Install' ...

Now if you are sure installation has done correctly, may be you can
use in terminal console command:
locate expat.h

see (man locate)
to see where installation has put the include file. and add its path
to path search list.

Moncef.