[Expat-discuss] Expat and Open Watcom

Mukesh S Mukesh.S at mphasis.com
Tue Jun 27 06:08:29 CEST 2006

I HAVE DONE IT,

NOW AM ABLE TO USE EXPAT & WBXML FOR WINCE DEVICES.

IT WAS VERY DIFFICULT TASK, BUT I HAVE DONE IT.

CHEERS TO ALL.

Regards

Mukesh Srivastav | Mobile Team | M P H A S I S  Architecting Value |
TECHNOLOGIES

        Balaji Mansion,  # 8/1 Bannerghatta Main Road, J P Nagar
Industrial Estate, Bangalore 560 076  | Tel: +91-80- 51537505, Extn:
444, | Mobile: +91-9980142921| http://www.mphasis.com