[Expat-discuss] Expat for Windows CE?

Mike mike at mikeware.cz
Wed Mar 2 16:50:53 CET 2005

I compiled and used expat on WinCE some time ago successfully,
can't remember any critical caveats. Try to google for WinCE port,
i'm sure you find something.

Anyway, AFAIK STL is not implemented in Windows CE at all and Expat
doesn't rely on STL by any way. If you're porting your app from Win32
to WinCE, it's usually not as simple as copy sources and recompile ;-) if
you use
anything more than pure c/c++.

Mike