[Expat-discuss] help for a program

Muhammad Rizwan Khan rizwan at advcomm.net
Sat Feb 26 12:15:55 CET 2005

Thanks of all for helping me.
I have almost solved all of the isses related to xml parsing, but there
is little problem. I am still unable to find function which can return
me contents embeded in element. e.g <test>contents of element</test>. I
can't access the "contents of element" string. Although i read
documentation but still facing this problem. Another thing is that
explite documentation is little complex for newbie.

If any body know how i can solve this problem, please let me know about.

Thanks