[Expat-discuss] help for a program

Muhammad Rizwan Khan rizwan at advcomm.net
Fri Feb 25 10:14:28 CET 2005

And another question is that, is this library support to generate XML
packet. Like if i am sending some data outside to my application through
an XML packet in the following format:
<test>
        <one>
             <inner>stuff</inner>
                 <inner>stuff1</inner>
        </one>
</test>

Can you please guide me how can i generate this XML pakcet.

Thanks