[Expat-discuss] about xml parsing!

Karl Waclawek karl at waclawek.net
Sun May 23 13:34:38 EDT 2004

> I'm developing some application on NOKIA's series 60 platform with Visual C++. I choose expat as
the XML paeser in my application.
> But now i meet many difficulty. Can u tell me how can i integrate the expat to the Symbian 60 and
Series 60's SDK for Visual C++.
> Can u give any examples about XML files' parsing and display the data i need in the screen?
> Thank u!
> Waiting ur respond!:D

The expat distribution contains a few examples that show you how
to parse an XML file. Thes examples are called elements,
outline and xmlwf. Easy to build under MS VC++ on Windows.

Unfortunately I can't help you with Symbian, as I know nothing about it.

Karl