[Expat-discuss] parser generator for XHTML in opensource in C

karthik bala guru bluekarthik at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 00:52:43 EDT 2004

Ok,
I meant to say XHTML Generator and XHTML Parser
separately only.

It would be fine if someone has come up
with a XHTML Parser / Generator in C in
opensource ?
Kindly tell the tool / link name .

If anyone has comeup with an XHTML Parser
using EXpat ? do, kindly tell the link for me.

Regards,
karthik bala guru