[Expat-discuss] Fwd: expat and embedded VC++

Gerrit P. Haase gp at familiehaase.de
Wed Jan 21 02:10:20 EST 2004

No personal mail please, I forwarded this mail to the expat-discuss
list which is the appropriate forum for questions.

G.

Dies ist eine weitergeleitete Nachricht - This is a forwarded message
Von    : Leonidos Katzantakis
Datum  : Dienstag, 20. Januar 2004, 10:26
Betreff: expat and embedded VC++

===8<=================== Original Nachrichtentext ===================

Hi,

I want to include expat into an WinCE application. I try the
PC-.lib files. The linker found several unresolved external
symbols, for instance __imp_XML_SetUserData (with a single
underscore between 'imp' and 'XML'). Under VC++ (PC) I used
libexpatw.lib and every thing was good. (Thanks a lot for
the great work!!).

But in all the lib's I searche, I never found
_imp__XML_SetUserData (with double underscore between 'imp'
and 'XML'). What is the error?

Do I have to make seprate WinCE lib's and .dll's with
emedded VC++ and what are the nessesary project settings?
With best regards

Leo

===8<============== Ende des Original Nachrichtentextes =============

Ciao,