[Expat-discuss] Pull API Status?

Moore, Dave dmoore at viefinancial.com
Tue Mar 11 13:19:36 EST 2003

I'm certainly very flexible on this point.  The Pull API can certainly
produce a single attribute during each call to Next() - it just means we add
a few new states - START_TAG_OPEN, ATTRIBUTE, START_TAG_CLOSE, something
like that.

Or were you saying that the tokenizer in the "far future" expat will no
longer process a start tag with attributes as one token?

Dave