[Expat-discuss] Re: [Expat-checkins] Bug C XML paser

Greg Stein gstein at lyra.org
Tue Jun 24 02:10:02 EDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 08:33:43PM +0700, Suebsakul Ampa wrote:
> I install Expat in Server but I can't Run Check and Run Program use
> include xml for XML Paser
>
> I type Command Unix Result
> I make Doumentation but I can't .........
>

> $ make check
>         gcc -g -O2 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes
> -fexceptions   -I./lib -I. -o tests/runtests.o -c tests/runtests.c
> tests/runtests.c:2: check.h: No such file or directory

You can run 'make check' without the check package installed. I know nothing
about the package, but Fred may be able to comment.

(there is an open bug about providing a nice warning/feedback when you try
 to do this 'make check' without the proper dependencies...)

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/