[Expat-discuss] Problems building expat. on HP-UX 11i

rishikesh mallesh rishikesh_mallesh at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 03:26:50 EDT 2003

Hello

I have a quick question, I am trying to build the
expat code on HPUX 11i. The build went through without
an issue when building with "gcc". But I wanted to
build the code with "cc" , but the problem is that I
have no clue on where to specify this.

Mind you that I am new to the whole "autoconf" and
"automake", which may just explain the "duh" question
I have. I would really appreciate your help on this.

Many thanks,

Rishi

=====
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.