[Expat-discuss] Using Expat to rewrite an XML file, can it be done?

Mauro Daniel Ardolino mauro@altersoft.com.ar
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:34:43 -0400 (ART)

Thank you very much! my confussion started when I thought that expat was a
SAX parser...as you say is "SAX like".  Now I red "what expat not is".
I'll try arabica.

Thanks again!

Mauro

--