[Expat-discuss] Exiting expat handlers

Ken Johnston klj@donnell.com
Mon Oct 28 21:10:24 2002

Josh,

I would be very interested in finding out about option b). Is there any
way in ANSI C (not C++) for a handler which detects an application error
to cause XML_Parse to abort parsing and return immediately to the caller
(of XML_Parse)? It doesn't have to return with an error or clean up the
parse object. That could all be flagged in the user data from the
handler that found the error.

Thanks,
- Ken Johnston