[Expat-discuss] Building the Project as MSVC Static Single-Threaded

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Tue Mar 19 06:35:05 2002

James Stephens writes:
 > I have a console app that must be compiled using the MSVC++'s static
 > single-threaded C run time libraries.  I would like to use an XML config
 > file for the application.  What can I do with expat to compile a statically
 > linked library?  Does anybody have any advice?

On Unix, I'd just tell you to link to libexpat.a, but I don't do
enough Windows development to know.  I do hope someone can tell you
how to build this.

Even better, if someone can produce additional "configuration"
sections for the MSVC project file, I'd be glad to add them for the
next release.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>