[Expat-discuss] Expat 1.95.4 released!

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Fri Jul 12 12:00:20 2002

As I just wrote in a news item for Expat:

"It's an Expat first, just five weeks in the making!"

Due to an painful bug in Expat 1.95.3, we've turned out traditional
release cycle around and provided a working Expat in just five week
(compare that to our previous release cycle of about 11 months).

Expat 1.95.4, now available for download, fixes a bug that rendered
the 1.95.3 release unusable for some, as well as a variety of obscure
bugs. The build process should be more stable on more
platforms. Support has been added for Borland C++ Builder 5 and the
free BCC 5.5 compiler, Mac OS classic, and VMS.

See the change log in the release for more detailed information:

http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=99244

I'll build and post the Windows installer when I get back to my
Windows machine tonight.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>