[Expat-discuss] Re: troubles with expat sol 8/gcc

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Thu Aug 1 11:10:44 2002

[ copying to the discussion mailing list ]

I think it would be most helpful to see how Perl is complaining. What is the
error message? I'm not a Perl guy, but there are people on this list that
might be able to help track the issue down from there.

Also helpful would be a listing of what Expat files were actually installed,
and where.

Expat has testing tools, but they're really used for testing Expat itself,
rather than "did it install properly?" And those tools are going to say
"everything is fine" (otherwise, we wouldn't have released :-)

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/