[Expat-discuss] When are expat patches going to be rolled int o a new release?

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Fri Nov 9 09:59:04 2001

Tim Crook writes:
 > What needs to be done for completion of the release? Can I be of service? I
 > have access to a couple of Unix boxes, including Solaris, HP-UX, Tru64 and
 > of course Linux.

  Once I get a writing commitment out of the way, I should be able to
spend some evening/weekend time on getting patches from SourceForge
added to the sources.  Unfortunately, I only have Linux and Windows
readily available, so portability tests would be really helpful.
  There are a lot of outstanding bugs for HP-UX, and I'm not sure how
many of them are still problems with the current source in CVS; any
help you can offer in resolving those would be of *tremendous* help.
  I need to write up something about a possible testing strategy as
well; what we have now is definately insufficient!

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation