[Expat-discuss] Basic Build Question on expat on VxWorks

Shashank Banerjea shashank@arkionsystems.com
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 00:14:54 -0400

Thanks Mr. Mrityunjay Kumar . Before I take this step, I clarify one doubt,
I am on a x86 architecture on Linux while my target is VxWorks on ARM. Will
it require tweaking the makefile?

Shashank
----- Original Message -----
From: Mrityunjay Kumar
To: 'Shashank Banerjea' ; expat-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 12:00 AM
Subject: RE: [Expat-discuss] Basic Build Question on expat on VxWorks

Well, I built it recently, without any hitch; the core part of the parser
(expat/lib). A good idea is to first build it on a linux machine (using the
Configure script was straightforward for me), try it to verify it works, and
then take the generated config.h and the makefile to VxWorks.

Hope it helps.
-Mrityunjay