[execnet-dev] Execnet and PyPy Sandbox

Kyle Jones kyle at bucebuce.com
Wed Jun 9 22:48:03 CEST 2010

Hello!

I posted this in the IRC channel, but I thought I would throw it to the list
for some advice. I am looking to get execnet working with a PyPy sandbox
instance.

Having tried it a couple of months ago with no success, I was curious if
anyone has done this, or has some ideas of issues I would need to deal with
to get it working? Changes I will need to make with execnet? Special ways I
will need to deal with the interaction script?

I know this isn't a PyPy list, but was hoping maybe someone had put some
thought into it that knows that system a bit more.

Thanks,
Kyle