[execnet-dev] how to remotely open a program on win box?

Mathieu Drapeau matdrapeau at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 20:37:48 CEST 2010

Hi Charles,
I was able to install it finally, I needed to change the name of the file
(which was socketserver.py and causes conflict).

My problem now when I am trying to do a remote_exec, I am not able to debug
what's happening in the background. Do you have an idea where/how I can see
the trace?

thanks,
Mathieu