[EuroPython] Let's celebrate: 20 years of EuroPython

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Thu Mar 25 10:01:26 EDT 2021

Folks,

It's worth pointing out that Marc Andre has been involved since the
beginning, weathered many a storm and yet has always been adaptable,
unflappable and affable. That he always couches things from "the team"
is also testament to his community oriented leadership.

Also, this photo
[https://web.archive.org/web/20040928224045im_/http://starship.python.net/crew/gherman/photography/epc2002/indexfiles/IMG_2615.jpgt.jpg]
appears to prove that he doesn't age either.

Is organising EuroPython the secret to eternal youthful looks..? :-P

I'm not sure who else from the original crew are still involved, but
here's saluting you Marc Andre. I hope to be able to buy you a beer and
toast your good health sometime very soon.

Big hugs and huge appreciation to you and all the EuroPython volunteers
over the years.

N.