[EuroPython] EuroPython 2021: Meet our Gold Sponsor JetBrains

Marc-Andre Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Tue Jul 20 10:41:06 EDT 2021

We are excited to have JetBrains as one of our Gold sponsors for
EuroPython 2021.

JetBrains builds one of the most widely used IDEs for Python. They have
also been a great supporter of EuroPython for many years. Thanks,
JetBrains!

You can visit their sponsor exhibit rooms, and talk with their staff to
learn more about the Python ecosystem they have created.

Please continue reading to learn more about JetBrains.

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython 2021 Team
https://ep2021.europython.eu/

                             JetBrains

                  * https://www.jetbrains.com/ *

JetBrains is a global software vendor known for its intelligent
productivity enhancing software tools such as PyCharm. PyCharm
Professional Edition is a Python IDE that helps professional web
developers be more productive by offering in-depth Django and Flask code
analysis and support for modern JavaScript, Docker, and SQL databases.

PyCharm Professional includes features essential for data science
development. It has Jupyter Notebook integration, an R plugin for
statistical computing, and full support for the popular scientific
packages, NumPy and Matplotlib. If it is a dedicated tool for data
science that you need, there is DataSpell, a new data science IDE by
JetBrains, and Datalore, a powerful online environment for Jupyter
Notebooks.

In addition to PyCharm Professional Edition, JetBrains also offers a
free and open source PyCharm Community Edition. It includes Python code
assistance, refactorings, visual debugging, and version control
integration.

For all Pythonistas at EuroPython, we are offering an extended (3-month)
trial of PyCharm Professional. Use the promo code: EUROPYTHON-2021 at
https://www.jetbrains.com/store/redeem/ to get your free PyCharm
Professional! This offer is valid until August 31.

The full blog post with all links is available at:
https://blog.europython.eu/europython-2021-meet-our-sponsor-jetbrains/