[EuroPython] EuroPython 2016: EPS and PSF sessions

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Wed Jul 20 06:23:26 EDT 2016

We would like to draw your attention to the following sessions by the
EuroPython Society and the Python Software Foundation, two of our
Python community organizations working for you.

EuroPython Society Sessions
---------------------------

The EuroPython Society (EPS) is organizing the EuroPython conference
series and working with the EuroPython Workgroups, including the
on-site team, to run EuroPython conferences.

Each year, we are running our General Assembly at the conference,
reporting on our activities and, probably more interesting for many of
you, a session to introduce the organization concepts we’re using to
run these conferences.

 * EPS General Assembly
   Thursday, July 21, 14:30, Room A2

 * EuroPython 2017 - Help us build the next edition !
   Thursday, July 21, 14:00, Room A2

Both sessions are open to all EuroPython attendees.

If you’d like to help us with the organization, please attend the
EuroPython 2017 session.  You can also become a member of the EPS and
then vote at the General Assembly.

Python Software Foundation Session
----------------------------------

The Python Software Foundation (PSF) is the organization behind Python
itself.  It holds the IP rights, runs PyCon US and tries to help the
Python community world-wide to run events, user groups, workshops or
Python related programming projects by giving out grants.

This year, we’re again having a PSF Members meeting at EuroPython,
where the PSF reports on its activities, new plans and organizational
changes.

 * PSF Members Meeting
   Wednesday, July 20, 15:45, Room A2

The meeting is open to everyone, so if you want to learn more about the
PSF activities, please join in.

With gravitational regards,
--
EuroPython 2016 Team
http://ep2016.europython.eu/

PS: Please forward or retweet to help us reach all interested parties:
https://twitter.com/europython/status/755690142912942080
Thanks.