[EuroPython] EuroPython Society General Assembly 2016: Records available

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Tue Aug 9 06:52:42 EDT 2016

We have published the minutes, slides and videos for the EPS General
Assembly 2016:

http://www.europython-society.org/post/148683847385/general-assembly-2016-records-available

Our board now has 9 seats, which have all been filled:

 * Borja Ayerdi
 * Christian Calogero Barra
 * Oier Echaniz Beneitez
 * Joaquin Berenguer
 * Darya Chyzhyk
 * Alexander Hendorf
 * Marc-André Lemburg
 * Anthon van der Neut
 * Alexandre Manhaes Savio

We also voted to broaden the scope of the EPS to support
Python and its community in Europe in general and no longer
limit ourselves to running conferences, initiate the move
of the EPS to a different EU country and amend the bylaws
to remove the GA agenda point to vote on the board size.

We are looking forward on an exciting year for the EPS and
EuroPython.

Enjoy,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg