[EuroPython] EuroPython 2015: EPS and PSF sessions

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Wed Jul 22 12:51:47 CEST 2015

We would like to draw your attention to the following sessions by the
EuroPython Society and the Python Software Foundation, two of our Python
community organizations working for you.

EuroPython Society Sessions
---------------------------

The EuroPython Society (EPS) is organizing the EuroPython conference series
and working with the EuroPython Workgroups and the on-site teams to run
EuroPython conferences.

Each year, we are running our General Assembly at the conference, reporting
on our activities and, probably more interesting for many of you, a session
to introduce the organization concepts we’re using to run these conferences.

  * EPS General Assembly - Barria 1, Wednesday, 15:15
    https://ep2015.europython.eu/conference/talks/eps-general-assembly-1

  * EuroPython 2016 - Help us build the next edition !
    - Barria 1, Wednesday, 14:30
    https://ep2015.europython.eu/conference/talks/europython-2016-help-us-build-the-next-edition

Both sessions are open to all EuroPython attendees.

If you’d like to join us with the organization, please attend the EuroPython
2016 session.  You can also become a member of the EPS and then vote at the
General Assembly.

Python Software Foundation Session
----------------------------------

The Python Software Foundation (PSF) is the organization behind Python
itself.  It holds the IP rights, runs PyCon US and tries to help the Python
community world-wide to run events, user groups, workshops or Python related
programming projects by giving out grants.

This year, we’re again having a PSF Members meeting at EuroPython, where the
PSF reports on its activities, new plans and organizational changes.

 * PSF Members Meeting - Barria 1, Thursday, 18:00
   https://ep2015.europython.eu/conference/talks/psf-meeting

The meeting is open to everyone, so if you want to learn more about the PSF
activities, please join in.

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython 2015 Team