[EuroPython] ROLL-YOUR-OWN PARTNERS PROGRAM

Janet Keating europython at cyberjanet.com
Thu Jul 16 10:11:25 CEST 2015

The official partners program has been cancelled due to lack of numbers.
However, are there any partners who would like to group up?
We could go exploring with guidebook in hand, take cooking classes (if
we can get in), go to the beach, windowshop ... just with a couple of
people and not entirely alone.

If you have partners who would like to team up, please ask them to
contact me on europython at cyberjanet.com
I will also hang around the registration area on Monday, once Europython
registration is over, say 10h30 ish to 11h00, to meet up with any
sociable souls and begin planning.

Thanks,
Janet