[EuroPython] EuroPython 2014 Feedback Results

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Fri Oct 10 12:58:35 CEST 2014

Hi Andreas,

On 10.10.2014 12:22, Andreas Zeidler wrote:
> hi marc-andre,
>
> could you please explain though, why EP 2015 won’t take place in berlin again?  or rather, why it’s even being considered to have it elsewhere?  as far as i’m aware the plan always was to have the conference in the same place for at least two years in a row.  and as far as i remember berlin was announced to hold it in 2014 and 2015.  what happened?

As explained below, we are moving to a new organizational model
for EuroPython 2015, which is different from the one used this year,
so we need to run a new CFP for 2015, since the previous setup
no longer applies.

We'd love to receive as many proposals for EuroPython 2015 as
possible, including one from a Berlin on-site team.

BTW: We have another posting coming up which will introduce and
explain the new model to a broader audience :-)

Cheers,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
Director