[EuroPython] "Pro rata" ?

Carina.Haupt at dlr.de Carina.Haupt at dlr.de
Thu May 15 16:09:51 CEST 2014

Hi Svaksha,

there is no rule if somebody gets a full coverage of the cost or just a partial. It depends on the amount of the costs, the fulfilled requirements, and some other attributes, also including the country of origin. Regarding your specific request: If category 3 is granted part wise, it does not mean you get a specific percentage of your costs, but that either you get a specific amount of money to spend as you like or we offer you a pays abed in a hostel i.e.. We always try to figure out a way which fits best for the person applying, so just state your situation in your application and if you get considered for a grant, we will try to find a solution.

Best regards
Carina