[EuroPython] "Pro rata" ?

Andreas Jung ep at zopyx.com
Thu May 15 14:58:36 CEST 2014

Hi Svaksha,

See

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro_rata

It basically means that the financial aid committee has the freedom
to decide how much financial support can be given for travel and
housing depending on the application, level of volunteering and so on.
Since the budget for financial assistance is not infinite the committee
has to make decisions in order to spread money in a reasonable way the
across elegible applicats. The decision for the final round will be made
after the deadline  which ends tonight.

Regards
Andreas Jung