[EuroPython] EuroPython 2014 wiki

Andreas Jung ep at zopyx.com
Mon May 5 18:51:28 CEST 2014

Hello Marc-André,

Am 05.05.2014 um 08:04 schrieb Andreas Jung <ep at zopyx.com>:

> Am 03.05.2014 um 12:59 schrieb M.-A. Lemburg <mal at python.org>:

>>> Sure, but I don't have access to the EP 2014 website.
>>
>> Could you perhaps give me edit rights or add a reference to the attendee
>> wiki to the EP 2014 website ?
>>
>> https://wiki.python.org/moin/EuroPython2014
>

> Sorry for answering late but I have been extremely busy over the last few days.
>
> Of course we will grant access to the CMS for volunteers supporting us
> with content management etc. I was just surprised seeing uncoordinated
> and not communicated efforts regarding the Wiki.

we would appreciate if you could contribute to the EP organization by taking over
some responsibility for the related areas of the website where people contribute
links and insight through the wiki. The information should be verified and consolidated
into our CMS. Just mail your account name and I will grant you the necessary
rights in the CMS.

Regards
Andreas